SubjectRe: 2.6.0-mm1
On Wed, Dec 24, 2003 at 10:59:21AM +0100, GCS <gcs@lsc.hu> wrote:
> [...] but still some lock or sth
> is not unlocked, as the CPU is used more and more about five secs by one
> or two percent. Sooner or later it's crashed as well, but I could
> restart the machine before that happened.
Update: I could trigger this bug in 2.6.0-mm1 as well with the Linux
port of Head over Heels (classic game from C64). The CPU was getting
more and more used, so the game slowed down. I could quit then from the
game and XFree86. I did an emergency sync, and it succeded. Issued halt,
but it stopped at init sending term to all processes, so I tried a hard
power off. I got an error, something about slab, maybe at line 168. It
was scrolled out too fast by the stack-trace, and at the end:
ACPI-0094: *** Error: Could not acquire interpreter mutex
Crashed there. :-(

GCS

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans