    SubjectRe: 2.6.0-mm1
    On Wed, Dec 24, 2003 at 10:59:21AM +0100, GCS <gcs@lsc.hu> wrote:
    > [...] but still some lock or sth
    > is not unlocked, as the CPU is used more and more about five secs by one
    > or two percent. Sooner or later it's crashed as well, but I could
    > restart the machine before that happened.
    Update: I could trigger this bug in 2.6.0-mm1 as well with the Linux
    port of Head over Heels (classic game from C64). The CPU was getting
    more and more used, so the game slowed down. I could quit then from the
    game and XFree86. I did an emergency sync, and it succeded. Issued halt,
    but it stopped at init sending term to all processes, so I tried a hard
    power off. I got an error, something about slab, maybe at line 168. It
    was scrolled out too fast by the stack-trace, and at the end:
    ACPI-0094: *** Error: Could not acquire interpreter mutex
    Crashed there. :-(

    GCS

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.019 / U:60.432 seconds]