    Subject[OT] Re: SCO's infringing files list
    You should however realize that SCO has succeeded in diverting a large
    amount of attention from the further development of Linux to their
    pointless claims. Although I have to admit that I do myself find their
    statements quite amusing we should watch out to avoid spending too much
    time with their claims.

    If there is a conspiracy going on against Linux they have not only found
    a major weakness in the development process but also a company and
    unwary investors to exploit it. While their claims would only affect
    some rather unimportant people (CEO, legal department) in a traditional
    company they have succeeded to distract many of the core developers from
    their usual focus.

    Just my .02c - comments welcome!

    T h o m a s Z e h e t b a u e r ( TZ251 )
    PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

    UNIX is user-friendly ... it's just selective about who it's friends are
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.019 / U:5.240 seconds]