    SubjectRe: hmm..
    Date
    On Monday 22 December 2003 15:10, John Dee wrote:
    >I know you guys have already probably seen this.. figured I'd share
    > with the class, so the big kids can tear it apart.
    >http://lwn.net/Articles/64052/
    >enjoy.
    >-

    I checked several of those files as far back as 2.4.18, the oldest
    that still exists on my machine.

    None of those files I checked contain any credits to anybody. And,
    noting the last message wherein the poster quoted contrary statements
    made by SCO many years ago, I'd make the assumption that any judge
    capable of common sense would toss this, with prejudice, meaning they
    cannot change a couple of words and refile the suit. Or at least
    thats how I understand it. OTOH, I'm not the judge.

    --
    Cheers, Gene
    AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.021 / U:118.924 seconds]