lkml.org 
[lkml]   [2003]   [Dec]   [2]   [last100]   RSS Feed
Views: [wrap][no wrap]   [headers]  [forward] 
 
Messages in this thread
/
Date
From
SubjectSII 3512+Seagate on Athlon64 system
SATA controller SII 3512 not recognized by driver. It looks like SII 
3512 is almost identical to 3112 interface. I copy/paste/alterred all
code in ide/pci/siimage.[ch] with "3112" in it to "3512". It seems about
95% functional. Need help with remaining 5%, related to very, very, slow
controller comms during init with occational "Interrupt Lost" messages.
Seems like comms are out of sync and then resync over and over. Other
than that all drive info comes over. Ryan Earl's patch may fix, I would
be suprised if it was that simple though. I will try later today.

Aron

--

ssh aron@rubinium.org cat /dev/brain | grep ^work:

Aron Rubin Member, Engineering Staff
Lockheed Martin E-Mail: arubin@atl.lmco.com
Advanced Technology Laboratories Phone: 856.792.9865
3 Executive Campus Fax: 856.792.9930
Cherry Hill, NJ USA 08002 Web: http://www.atl.lmco.com

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/

\
 
 \ /
  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.018 / U:12.208 seconds]
©2003-2020 Jasper Spaans|hosted at Digital Ocean and TransIP|Read the blog|Advertise on this site