    SubjectNeed Quota Support for Reiserfs Partition
    Date
    Hello,

    I'm using Slackware Linux with kernel version 2.6.0-test11. All of my
    partitions are Rieserfs. I now have a need to use quotas on a partition, but
    according to the help screen using "make menuconfig" quotas are only
    available under the ext2 file systems. Is there a patch to allow quotas
    under rieserfs? One of my searches said that Reiserfs and quotas were
    supported under 2.6.0, but when I try and mount the partition with this line
    in /etc/fstab:

    /dev/hde2 /downloads reiserfs defaults,usrquota,grpquota 1 2

    I get this error:

    mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hde2,
    or too many mounted file systems

    If I take the usrquota,grpquota off, the mount works fine.

    TIA,

    Bobby

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.019 / U:2.892 seconds]