SubjectRe: Linux GPL and binary module exception clause?

Pavel,

So basically you think it is okay to pollute the kernel tree and
opensource with information of questionable origin? If this is your
position, remind me to remove all code that you have ever touched.

You do not get a lawsuit if you have ownership of the code you are
submitting. Why should you worry if ethics of good code and content is
never in question.

I am do not mean to smudge you but you own word (if I understand them) do
it for you. Plese correct if I misread.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group