SubjectRe: Linux GPL and binary module exception clause?

Larry,

Erm, You found where I went and started debating "real lawyers", and then
tossed cannon balls into pool of discussion to test reactions. It was fun
and I learned alot. I find it an interesting comparison of the BIG GUNS
with the degrees and the cork pop guns here on lkml.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group