SubjectRe: Linux GPL and binary module exception clause?

David,

For the simple folks like myself, please show me and everyone else where
the "contract" terms are specifically? I am having a hard time seeing
them, and they exist and real, it should be pointed out clearly.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group