SubjectRe: XFS for 2.4
I'd like to "third" this request. Have a large amount of data here on
XFS with v2.4 kernel.

Would be nice to be able to use pre-release 2.4 for testing without
having to manually hack in XFS paches from SGI for the odd reject...

--
Bryan Whitehead
SysAdmin - JPL - Interferometry and Large Optical Systems