    SubjectRe: XFS for 2.4
    I'd like to "third" this request. Have a large amount of data here on
    XFS with v2.4 kernel.

    Would be nice to be able to use pre-release 2.4 for testing without
    having to manually hack in XFS paches from SGI for the odd reject...

    --
    Bryan Whitehead
    SysAdmin - JPL - Interferometry and Large Optical Systems