    Pavel Machek wrote:
    | Hi!
    |>A little contribution to the ongoing suspend saga. This is a Sony Vaio
    |>SRX51P Laptop (P3 Mobile CPU, i820 chipset).
    | Few tips:
    | If you want to trick swsusp/S3 into working, you might want to try:
    | * go with minimal config, turn off drivers like USB you don't really
    | need

    Tried it with minimal config. Base problem is, that after suspending,
    I've no way to wake up the laptop again, but power cycling.
    That means:
    ~ "mem": after power cycling it is doing a 'normal' reboot. (okay memory
    contents is lost, so this is somewhat expected)
    ~ "disk": hey, after power cycling it indeed resumes to the previous
    state. so I tried to compile in some more stuff. What breaks it is AGP
    support :-(. Are there any patches around which may fix this?

    Any idea, why the laptop is not powering on again after suspend? I can
    hold down the power switch as long as I want to, but the laptop doesn't
    do a thing.

    Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (GNU/Linux)
    Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird -

    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.019 / U:3.864 seconds]