    SubjectRe: 2.9test9-mm1 and DAO ATAPI cd-burning corrupt
    Jens Axboe wrote:
    > On Wed, Nov 05 2003, Nick Piggin wrote:
    >

    >>Prakash K. Cheemplavam wrote:
    >>

    >>>SOmething else I noticed with new 2.6tes9-mm2 kernel: Now the mouse
    >>>stutters slighty when burning (in atapi mode). I am now using as
    >>>sheduler. Shoudl I try deadline or do you this it is something else?
    >>>Should I open a new topic?
    >>>

    >>This is more likely to be the CPU scheduler or something holding
    >>interrupts for too long. Are you running anything at a modified
    >
    > ^^^^^^^^
    >
    > precisely, that's why the actual interface that cdrecord uses is the
    > primary key to knowing what the problem is.

    As said, I'll report back later...

    Prakash

    [OT] Something about this kernel list is stupid: It always wants to
    reply to the author instead of the list, generating double the traffic
    if one doesn't pay attention...

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.023 / U:64.780 seconds]