    SubjectRe: 2.6 not cat proof
    On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, bert hubert wrote:

    > This bug has been seen here over eight years ago and it is back.. linux
    > 2.6.0-test4 is still not cat proof :-)
    >
    > I found my cat asleep on the warm laptop, it is winter here, and the
    > keyboard was dead. Mouse still works, but I had to reboot before I could use
    > the keyboard again. Restarting X, which I could do with the mouse, did not
    > help.

    Interesting, I must have different config options, my keyboard is fine, if
    I tap the spacebar with my cat on my lap he b <-(cat spaces) will insert
    one or more spaces for me. If I don't trim his nails he may insert nearby
    characters as well.

    > But I'm willing to live with this problem :-) Not sure if I want to debug
    > this, my previous laptop turned out to be filled with hair too. She never
    > lies on the keyboard when I'm at home!
    >
    > Thought you'd want to know,

    Nice to know I'm not the only person silly about his cat ;-)

    --
    bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
    CTO, TMR Associates, Inc