SubjectRe: Rootfs mounted from user space - problem with umount
William Lee Irwin III wrote:

>Looks like either namespace->sem or sb->s_umount; you should be able
>to put some instrumentation code in down_write() and/or down_read() to
>see who acquired it first by checking to see if the sem acquired belongs
>to rootfs' sb or some namespace (doubtful you'll create many of them).

Found it. It was a stupid mistake. I made the get_sb function return
the same superblock when it was still get_sb_nodev. When I switched it
to the proper get_sb_single I forgot to remove the code that returned
the old sb so it wasn't calling get_sb_single to increase the sb's usage
count. Doh!

John

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans