Subject[OT] Re: Rootfs mounted from user space - problem with umount
John Zielinski <grim@undead.cc> writes:

> Sean Neakums wrote:
>
>>I don't think so; it's mangled here in Gnus, too.
>
> Can you check the message source or save the mail to your HD and see
> if it's mangled there as well? The lines that cause the problems have
> an extra space at the end of them. But that's how the were in my
> original patch file. I forwarded that message to myself and checked
> that actual file on my mail server and the patch was 100% like the
> original. It _is_ a display bug.

You're right, the patch looks fine in the raw message. However, the
message's Content-Type header specifies "format=flowed", and according
to RFC 2646, if a line ends in one or more spaces, it is to be flowed
(sec 4.2, paragraph 3). So it is not a display bug.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.064 / U:0.300 seconds]