    Subject2.6 not cat proof
    This bug has been seen here over eight years ago and it is back.. linux
    2.6.0-test4 is still not cat proof :-)

    I found my cat asleep on the warm laptop, it is winter here, and the
    keyboard was dead. Mouse still works, but I had to reboot before I could use
    the keyboard again. Restarting X, which I could do with the mouse, did not

    But I'm willing to live with this problem :-) Not sure if I want to debug
    this, my previous laptop turned out to be filled with hair too. She never
    lies on the keyboard when I'm at home!

    Thought you'd want to know,

    -- Open source, database driven DNS Software Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control HOWTO

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.017 / U:9.316 seconds]