Subject2.6 not cat proof
This bug has been seen here over eight years ago and it is back.. linux
2.6.0-test4 is still not cat proof :-)

I found my cat asleep on the warm laptop, it is winter here, and the
keyboard was dead. Mouse still works, but I had to reboot before I could use
the keyboard again. Restarting X, which I could do with the mouse, did not

But I'm willing to live with this problem :-) Not sure if I want to debug
this, my previous laptop turned out to be filled with hair too. She never
lies on the keyboard when I'm at home!

Thought you'd want to know,

-- Open source, database driven DNS Software Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control HOWTO