SubjectRe: [BUG] Ricoh Cardbus -> Can't get interrupts

Jean> Don't get me wrong, PCI-CardBus add-on cards seem to always be
Jean> a pain, whereas laptop seems to always have the right magic. I
Jean> already tried unsuccessfully to add a TI PCI-Pcmcia on another
Jean> box, and this was similar, whereas my laptops are always working
Jean> out of the box. If you wonder why I'm doing that, well, there
Jean> is not many SMP laptops to try wireless driver on ;-)

Actualy no, Sony laptops are notorious for getting the interrupt logic
wrong with the Ricoh cardbus chips. Without ACPI IRQ routing enabled
you don't see a thing on those laptops.

Cheers,
Jes

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.064 / U:1.032 seconds]