SubjectIntel centrino drivers being withheld?
Is anybody liasing, asisting or pressuring Intel wrt centrino wireless

It seems to me that it could have been written at least 20 times over during
the time they've supposedly been in development.

This quote from back in March annoys me somewhat:

"The Santa Clara, Calif., chip maker is running Linux drivers in its labs, but
whether or not those drivers make it out of the labs depends on customer
demand, said Scott McLaughlin, an Intel spokesman"

Well, I am demanding, and my patience is running very thin. And Amd look to be
releasing 64bit mobile parts soon, and appear to be very linux friendly. Am I
the only one getting annoyed about this?

Can anybody put my mind at rest, or suggest reasons why Intel may be reluctant
to release the drivers?

Andrew Walrond