    SubjectRe: Nick's scheduler v19a
    Hi again.
    I'm not sure if this is because of the patch or what, but my X crashes
    normally in ~2 days, and the framebuffer gets all messy (green lines,
    can't see what I'm typing, etc.), this doesn't happen with your patch at
    all, only with vanilla kernel(s). Maybe my hardware likes your patch or
    something. My X have been running for four days now without any kind of
    problem on the patched kernel. (I'm not sure if it's the kernel or what,
    but reported it anyway). That's the only problem I've been getting more
    than often.

    There's no other problems, only that the kernel standard scheduler is a
    bit slower than yours.

    On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 08:20, Nick Piggin wrote:
    > Well that's very good to hear :) err, just remember if you have
    > any specific problems with unpatched 2.6 to make a report. We
    > want the standard scheduler to run well too.
    > Thanks,
    > Nick
    "Software is like sex, it's better when it's free."
    Markus Hästbacka <midian at>
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.021 / U:12.372 seconds]