    SubjectRe: Nick's scheduler v19a

    Markus Hästbacka wrote:

    >Hi nick! here's some feedback.
    >This one day last week, I thougt I could test your scheduler patch.
    >I noticed something really good with it. My X had really fast startup.
    >everything worked really fast. Even games worked much better than any in
    >kernel before (I've tested all from 2.5.74).
    >So I hope you'll port this patch for test10> if this one wont patch

    Hi Markus,
    Thanks for testing. That sounds quite remarkable, is it possible that
    some other change has made the difference? What kernel version did
    you patch against, and did you try that same kernel and .config without
    my patch? Anyway, I'm glad you're having good results.

    Yes, this one will probably apply to test10 should it ever apper. If not
    I will port it.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.020 / U:3.372 seconds]