SubjectRe: Di-30 non working [bug 967]

I've done some more testing and the drive is now responding to commands
:-) so we are getting more close. It however still fails to give the
status back and is busy after the first command. I've included a dmesg,
updated patch and strace as attachment to the bug report. In the dmesg I
see a oops I hope that this will help you find the problem. I also had
an oops at the first try but got lost during the cut and paste work :-(
sorry for that.

Best regards,