SubjectRe: kernel.bkbits.net off the air
> Just to be clear, what we are talking about is a free client which talks to
> a modified BK server. The client has the ability to

I just wanted to be clear on what you meant by "free". Is that free as
in binary with less restrictive license than the current bk client, or
"free" as in includes the source under the GPL? If the latter, you can
bet your ass I'd use it. If the former, it would allow me to use it, but
I can't guarantee I would.

--
Debian - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/