    SubjectRe: Fix firmware loader docs
    Hi Pavel,

    > > we can remove the hotplug-script from 2.4 and 2.6 completly, because the
    > > firmware.agent script is now part of the linux-hotplug scripts and there
    > > is no need to write one. You only have to put the firmware file into the
    > > firmware directory, which is by default /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware/ and
    > > everything works as expected.
    > Well, I'd keep them for a while... To stop people wondering "WTF is
    > this"?

    I don't think so. There is a README that should explain this and the
    example hotplug-script should go away, because it confuses more than it
    helps. The current one looks very different and is working fine for 2.4
    and 2.6. If people don't have a firmware.agent script on their system
    they can either update the hotplug utils or use the Internet to find

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.018 / U:108.496 seconds]