    SubjectRe: Patrick's Test9 suspend code.

    > This brings us to 2B) Snapshotting is way too opaque. It sits there for 15
    > seconds sometimes doing inscrutable things, with no progress indicator or
    > anything, and then either suspends, panics, or fails and fires the desktop
    > back up with no diagnostic message.
    > On the whole, this is really really cool, and if you have any suggestions how
    > I could help, I'm all ears. (I'm unlikely to poke into the code too

    Try "my" swsusp code. It should not fail silently; it may
    panic the box but at that point you at least have a message.
    Written on sharp zaurus, because my Velo1 broke. If you have Velo you don't need...

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.027 / U:0.524 seconds]