    SubjectRe: off the air
    On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Larry McVoy wrote:

    > One of us is not getting it, maybe it's me. To build something like
    > you describe is pretty easy IF AND ONLY IF all you are asking for is an
    > update mechanism. As soon as you want revision history, diffs, rollbacks,
    > modifiable files, etc., you have to go to real BK. Is that OK? All you

    Spec for bk-lite:

    1) Binary with "no worky on other SCM" kinda license
    2) update+history+diff (no rollbacks, no modifiable files, no etc...)

    In that way all current users of bk2cvs, bk2svn, bk2xxx can simply do a
    pull from a bk repo and have they own scripts on their local machine to do
    their bk2xxx. It will be a lower headache for you and for
    maintainers. Is it feasible ?

    - Davide

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.036 / U:12.852 seconds]