SubjectRe: off the air

Daniel Egger wrote:

>Am Don, den 13.11.2003 schrieb Larry McVoy um 17:27:
>>I suppose it sounds like we don't want to give out more free engineering
>>but let's put things into perspective. The CVS server has about 6 users.
>I really do believe you about the amount of users. That's probably
>because CVS sucks rocks and everyone complaining about it doesn't make
>it better. Shut it down and we'll all have a merrier live.
>What really makes me mad though is that there's no permanent way to
>retrieve and update current kernels at the moment for those who don't
>want or cannot use BK.

Actually, at there is a link to daily snapshots.
There are also changesets generated every couple of hours at the "C" link
at the right of the page.

Even if Linus doesn't release as often (doesn't he? I don't know), this
is surely much better than pre BK. Maybe I didn't understand you right?

Best regards,