SubjectRe: off the air
Davide Libenzi wrote:

>Larry, if there are really six users (i'm one of them, rsync) among
>pserver and rsync access, I am the first to tell you shut it down. It is
>not worth. On the other hand IIRC it was you that, when Pavel showed up
>with the bitbucket hack to extract metadata from BK, volunteered to do it
>internally inside BM. Do I remember correctly?
>- Davide
As one of the six, I would happily 2nd the shutting down of the
pserver...rsync is fine with me. I would actually prefer no CVS archive
at all as long as the raw changesets were rsyncable...then the community
would be responsible for doing something useful with them instead of BM.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.104 / U:2.080 seconds]