SubjectInvestment
Av. 24 de Julho 1071
Maputo- Mozambique

.
Dear Sir,

First of all, I wish to solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of the fact that I got your e-mail contact in confidence through South African foreign trade and investment department. I am Dr Jorge Mulote; I have been involved in the committee and political stages in Mozambique and have in particular acted as legal adviser and liaison officer in SARRA (Southern African Regional Relief Agency) with its headquarters in Maputo.
This agency was one time empowered to administer a trust fund of well over $100 .000.000 (one hundred million US dollars) for the provision of relief materials to war torn and trouble areas, and also to areas that were adversely affected by cyclone Delfina dumped torrential rain, causing very heavy floods in this part of Southern Africa. As a Foreign liaison officer of the committee, two of my colleagues and I have agreed in consensus to transfer $21.429 million to a private foreign account. The money is left out bills meant for our supposed suppliers, and we deliberately created this provision to favor us, which in any case did not hinder the actual execution of our assigned duty. After a successful accountability some months ago, the money is now in pending and this is why two of my colleagues and I who are equally of my caliber want the money be released. So the money I am talking about is completely unquestionable but we cannot pay out this fund if we don't associate it with a name as beneficiary. If you send me reliable account details nominee, I will perfect this transaction to the interest of all and immediately move the fund over there.

As we are in need of a foreign partner account where we can easily transfer this money, I personally with the drive of my courage and having no fear or doubt on your part based on a good track recommendation, decide to seek for your consent and cooperation to give us a befitting company name and foreign account capable of carrying the afore mentioned amount. The fact that Mozambican civil service code of conduct forbids civil servants from owning, running or operating foreign account while in active service gives us the impetus to call for an external body to assist to making this transaction a success. Hence my entire approach to you in which in a global sense will be of benefit to you and me. The main issue is to give us an account where we can make possible transfer of the money and later split it as would be agreed.

If you accept custodian of this fund in good faith we will apply for the release of fund to you as beneficiary. We will prepare all paperwork to entail the right of paying out of this fund to you in accordance with release fund title. To this effect, when once we all reach an agreement coupled with total mutual understanding, I shall put together all records of implementation to make release order effective. This process can last ten workdays if you would give us trust worthy account and further certify your ability for convenience custodians and good investment plan.

It is pertinent to state that this transaction is entirely based on trust, as the money will first be paid into your account. Your assistance will certainly be rewarded with 20% share ratio of the total amount, 70% for my partners and me while 10% is set aside for any miscellaneous expenses in the course of transfer. You are very free to pay me a visit in my office to ascertain the scope of this transaction. Importantly, we should be able to establish our link with mutual understanding agreement prior to full transaction, mostly to promise that our money will be safe in your custody

For more trust, I wish you to visit me personally or if possible as you may feel send down your representative to have a meeting with me. In the absent of instantaneous meeting we can still proceed if you send me name and account nominee details that you want the money transferred and should back up with an agreement of mutual understanding. We meet later when things are put to order. Call me on +258 8 2812 420, please send me yours.

Have in mind that on a good ground we can sink part of this fund into joint venture business. Reaching me on phone is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
Dr Jorge Mulote.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:1.060 / U:0.024 seconds]