SubjectRe: freed_symbols [Re: People, not GPL [was: Re: Driver Model]]
Andre Hedrick wrote:
> Use our hardware with Linux, there are a lot of suckers out there with
> talnet who will gladly help you with your support issues. This reduces
> our support costs because we cans send you to join the rest of the
> monkeys, Pinocchio.
>
> Harsh and reality suck, but I could not believe this is what is being
> pitched at trade shows.

It is hardly surprising as plenty of Linux advocates have drawn
attention to the availability of community support. That's one of the
purposes of Free Software. It's considered a feature! (Even if we
are suckers ;)

-- Jamie

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:49    [W:2.478 / U:0.300 seconds]