SubjectRe: gcc-3.3 patch..
Date
JC> I believe someone else(? apologies, i -really- haven't followed
JC> sparc-linux since then) was fixing these things in a different way....?
JC> maybe they just got lost in the queue or someone else had a better way of
JC> doing them? I know there have been changes to checksum.h since then, so
JC> it's not surprising the patch doesn't apply cleanly. If the issue is
JC> still there in 2.4 it should be easy to look at the patch and apply it
JC> manually.

It was me. I have not had success so far, 2.4.23-pre5 with my asm
constraint modifications to include/asm-sparc/checksum.h hangs apt-get
in wait_for_page.

If you have a working patch, would you please repost it since I was also
out of sparclinux list and just today set up my mail2news again.

--
Meelis Roos (mroos@linux.ee)