    SubjectPOSIX message queues
    Hello

    For quite a long time there are two implementations of posix mqueues
    around. I think it is time to decide at least if both of them have
    chances of beeing applied to official kernel. So I would
    like to know if Peter Waechtler's implementations is considered superior
    or there is possible some discussion and further work on our
    implementation is worthwhile.

    There are a lot of differencies but if the most important one is use of
    ioctl vs syscalls it can be changed (in fact our implementation loong time
    ago used syscalls).

    In another words: is our implementation in the position
    of NGPT or better? ;-)

    Regards
    Krzysiek

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:49    [W:2.520 / U:0.016 seconds]