Subject[REPOST] The Linux Progress Patch for 2.6 Kernels
hello everyone,
For people who might be interested in having a
boot screen for linux or those interested in the linux
progress patch for the 2.6 kernels. I have one that
works fine with x86. I have not tested on the other
platforms but it should work fine. It has been completely
rewritten to suite the changed frame buffer code in 2.6 and
has been renamed to ELPP, the enhanced linux progress patch.

It can be downloaded from
http://students.iiit.net/~prasad_s/lpp/

The features include...
o Showing customizable number of messages at a time
o The success/failure/warning status of the scripts
Just tryout the theme that comes by default!

The patch was made against 2.6.0-Test5 but should
perfectly work for the recent ones too.

Comments/Suggestions are welcome.

Prasad

--