    SubjectRe: new reiser4 snapshot
    This snapshot fixes two fatal bugs, and improves performance.  Nikita
    can still make it crash, sigh, and we have discovered some unnecessary
    seeks when replicating Mike Benoit's settings for bonnie++ that are due
    to block allocation bugs. Sigh. We are probably still at least 2 weeks
    away from code that we can seriously ask people to use. The performance
    is good enough to be well worth using despite the allocation bugs, but
    we don't like to ask people to use code we know how to crash.

    --
    Hans