SubjectRe: Please destroy RealTek 8180's wireless chipset specification document
On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 09:30, Roberto Di Cosmo wrote:
> Dear list subscribers,
> as it has been suggested by one person in this list that the document
> I announced this morning might have been "leaked" without the necessary
> authorizations of RealTek's hierarchy, I do ask you to destroy the few
> copies that, as I see from the logs here, you have already downloaded,
> until I can obtain written and formal authorization from RealTek to
> continue its distribution.

Done, however; I saw nothing in the document implying any impropriety.
There were no caveats implying that the information was proprietary, or
not for the eyes of the general public. Was an NDA required?

Other Realtek chip specifications are posted on (or through) their
website.

Bob...
---
Bob Chiodini
Senior Engineer
ASRC Aerospace
M/S ASRC-18
Kennedy Space Center, FL 32899
321-867-6313 (voice)
321-867-6300 (fax)
bob.chiodini@ksc.nasa.gov

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:55    [W:0.033 / U:0.300 seconds]