SubjectPlease be My Investor Trustee.
From Fatima Abdul Azad

Dear Sir,

Please be My Investor Trustee.

I wish to write you pleading with you to be my Investor trustee over $12.5million. My late Husband was a rich oil Contractor in South Africa, But before his death in July 29th 1999. He deposited the sum of ($12,500,000.00) USD in a safe keeping company in Europe.

The money which he made from oil contract and he left an instruction with the Safe Keeping Company to release the money to me his wife and his son Ali who at that time was studying, that an Investor should accompany us before the $12.5Million will be released to us for proper investment, and also for the welfare of the children which he left behind for me.

I plead with you to accept to help me and act as my investor trustee to manage the $12.5Million for me. We can both arrange on how to invest this money into your company. We have agreed to give you 20% of the $12.5Million for your own assistance.

All the relevant documents shall be forwarded to you upon your indications to assist me in this project. May the Almighty God bless you, if you will of trust and faithful to assist me. Please contact me on the above e-mail address or my son Ali on his email address (aliabdul_2003@yahoo.com).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely Yours,

Mrs. Fatima Abdul Azad

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:49    [W:0.021 / U:0.048 seconds]