SubjectRe: 2.7 thoughts: common well-architected object model

nobody says that it belongs into the kernel rather
designed by core=kernel folks core-up, that is e.g.
not being a derivative of a set of all-encompassing
classes developed for an application.

I think the issue is serious and brushing it aside as
being non-kernel at first will come back biting.
What's going on could be described as being cornered.