    SubjectRe: Misc NFSv4 (was Re: statfs() / statvfs() syscall ballsup...)
    From

    > How about other features? In particular, do the client/server
    > do authentication (krb5? lipkey/spkm3?), integrity and privacy?

    Client side krb5 authentication was added in November last
    year. Privacy and integrity are queued but fell afoul of the
    code-freeze. I'll bun(d|g)le them into an NFS_ALL after we've tested
    them out in the v4 Bakeathon in Austin (so in about a fortnight).

    I believe the server support is ready too but hasn't yet been merged
    in due to bugs in the upcall mechanism.

    > Also, are any patches on Citi's site useful anymore? I see
    > patches for 2.6.0-test1, but nothing more recent. Have they
    > been folded into the main tree?

    I'm cherrypicking the relevant bugfixes from CITI and folding those
    into the tree. Much of the rest will be part of the forthcoming
    NFS_ALL.

    Cheers,
    Trond

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:49    [W:0.022 / U:0.156 seconds]