    SubjectRe: 2.4.20, .text.lock.swap cpu usage? (ibm x440)

    On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 10:08:55PM -0600, Brian Tinsley wrote:
    > It would!
    > I cannot say thanks enough for the efforts of you and everyone else out
    > there. Frankly, I would not have my day job and would not have been able
    > to make Emageon what it is today were it not for you all!
    > Oh, please excuse the stupid humor tonight. I'm in a giddy mood for some
    > reason. Must be the excitement from the prospect of getting resolution
    > to this problem!

    We're straying from the subject here. Please describe your machine,
    in terms of how many cpus it has and how much highmem it has, and
    your workload, so I can better determine the issue. Perhaps we can
    cooperatively devise something that works well for you.

    Or perhaps the kernel version is not up-to-date. Please also provide
    the precise kernel version (and included patches). And workload too.

    Thanks,
    Bill

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.021 / U:60.892 seconds]