SubjectRe: Honest does not pay here ...
On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Philip Dodd wrote:

> > im working on GPLd support for USB under W95.
>
> I think you just hosed your "Freedom is bliss" arguments.
>
> WTF have GPLed drivers for Win95 got to do with free software. If you
> want freedom please work on the Hurd. You are wasting your time working
> on GPLed DOS drivers.

Is it not *his* time? And his evaluation of its value?

This reminds me of woman's lib folks who fight for the right of women to
do anything they want as long as long as it isn't stay home and be a
housewife. Thank you, I prefer the taste of my open source software
without the bitter tang of political correctness.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
CTO, TMR Associates, Inc