SubjectRE: detecting hyperthreading in linux 2.4.19
Hi James,
I have posted a patch for this on LKML. Please have look at:
http://www.uwsg.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0301.0/1886.html
http://www.uwsg.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0301.0/1887.html

It should solve the problem you are trying to solve.

Nitin

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.024 / U:2.224 seconds]