SubjectRe: The only way around Mi
From
>> I need some people that haven't forgotten how to use a computer to do
>> basic cleanups like convert "intelligence" in the CIA sense to
"strinfo",
>> shut down the war on herbs, eliminate using the tax laws as a form of
>> subsidy, et cetera. The better hackers will get cabinet positions.
>> Otherwise I'll promote from the existing staff.
>
>sounds a lot like 'executive orders' by tom clancy. not one of his
>better books, by the way

I don't read much fiction. Besides, like, the Washington Post. I'll have
to check out that Clancy title. Hmmmm, what was the last fiction I read?
"Tipping the Velvet". About a lesbian hooker in London before the
automobile. Didn't finish it.

Rick Hohensee

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.037 / U:0.128 seconds]