    SubjectRe: Gauntlet Set NOW! -if youve written something for the kernel and you dont want andres binary say no...
    On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Mark Rutherford wrote:

    > I dont recall reading that Andre was making his drivers binary only.
    > Please, correct me if im wrong.

    I tried to state and question the position the copyright holders other
    than myself, where they stand on the issue of the precedence they are LGPL
    as is the module interface and the associated API's

    If the position results in being LGPL, initially I will be shipping a
    binary only product in order to recover all of my expenses. I have on the
    whiteboard a possible schedule for ERL=0 release date, tied to this
    answer.

    If the position returns against my ability to recover my investment, I
    will change platforms for the product.

    Regards,

    Andre Hedrick, CTO & Founder
    iSCSI Software Solutions Provider
    http://www.PyXTechnologies.com/

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.020 / U:0.372 seconds]