SubjectRe: Honest does not pay here ...
On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 06:12:29AM -0800, Andre Hedrick wrote:

> Well, all this goes to show you is that if you try to do the right thing
> and you have something of value, you are attacked.

I think you're taking the words of a few extremists a little too personal.
Judging from the responses I've seen on the threads Hell.Surfers has forked
the majority of the kernel hackers do not agree with the more offensive
"free software or die" crowd. Your efforts are appreciated also by those of
us who know better than to get into a flamewar with zealots. You don't see
our posts because we don't argue when the logic will be ignored.
I hope you change your mind, but if not - thanks for your contributions.

--
Murray J. Root
DISCLAIMER: http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/