    SubjectHonest does not pay here ...

    Well, all this goes to show you is that if you try to do the right thing
    and you have something of value, you are attacked.

    I have enjoyed begin called everything from a turncoat, backstabber,
    cheater, liar, theif, weasle.

    I guess I should not have said anything, and behaved like the rest.

    You know the embedded, the appliance, etc ... resellers who we all know
    close up the code and ship for commerial reasons. Funny how they can do
    it and nobody cares or they hide with a grin screaming NIMBY NIMBY.
    Everyone is doing it and everyone looks away.

    Best of all some of the worst name callers are the ones who use the code I
    wrote to enable them to make money. Yet if you have something which does
    not exist in the kernel and you adopt an API to use kernel calls, you get
    branded and hated.

    It could not have happened to a nicer loser, "fill in the blank" ...

    Well you all have gotten all kinds of goodie for free, and I just want to
    keep one of my pieces of hard work that was created during the time I was
    booted out.

    Well I was thinking of giving part of it to the community after I
    recovered my costs of development, now I think not.

    At least I have the integrity to state clearly my intentions, while the
    rest hide and cower in corners. This reminds me of a bucket of crabs.

    Well I really wanted to use every dirty word in the book, but it is not
    worth it.

    I will plan to put "linux-ide.org" and "linuxdiskcert.org" up for sale.
    Additionally I will try to arrange for a legal transfer of the NDA's
    attached to "Linux ATA Development" to the individual or group who wish to
    purchase the access, pays all legal fees/work to to complete the transaction.
    I wisely attached any and all NDA's to the fore mentioned organization.

    If you are interested, please contact me offline.
    Please also have the means to purchase the information to be transferred
    which is not covered by any of the NDA's. This will include various
    pieces of IP which was scheduled to be transfered to the kernel, but now
    will only be for sale as an entire package.

    The transaction for purchase will be executed via a wire transfer of funds
    to a specified account, once cleared it you will receive a manifest.

    regards,

    -ah

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:6.249 / U:0.056 seconds]