    SubjectRe: Why is Nvidia given GPL'd code to use in closed source drivers?
    Date
        > The clear part of your statement is your attitude toward our
    > community. You express derision for the very idea of asking a company
    > to contribute to free software. We are fortunate that Netscape, Sun,
    > and IBM, and the people who won their partial cooperation, did not
    > take your advice.

    News flash: it's a well documented fact that there was nobody at Sun who
    before or since has spent as much time as I have trying to free up Sun's
    code.

    Please tell your earlier self that I appreciate his work, and that I
    am glad that that the opposition expressed in your previous message
    did not deter him from doing it.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.020 / U:267.976 seconds]