SubjectRe: Permission to use atomic code under LGPL
Hi,
I got no objections to my request to use these few lines under the LGPL
so I will now update our sourcefile to make sure linus gets copyright
and origin is informed of. Thanks a lot guys!

Christian

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus@linuxrising.org>