SubjectRe: Nvidia and its choice to read the GPL "differently"
Sesquipedalian comes from Latin sesquipedalis, "a foot and a half long,
hence inordinately long," from sesqui, "one half more, half as much
again" + pes, ped-, "a foot."

Lucky boy :)

Bill Davidsen wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Andrew Walrond wrote:
>

>>>I can understand your reasons, and I can also agree with them, but
>>>I am quite impressed reading a nominalistic discussion on lkml, with almost the
>>>same argumentations and logical plant of medioeval nominalistic
>>>syllogismi.
>>>
>>>It is quite interesting, the story of culture is quite a wheel, and
>>>people mental attitude, storically, seems to be recurisive (not evolutionary).
>>

>>Cripes. Are you a lawyer? ;)
>

> No, a sesquipedaliac.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.044 / U:8.600 seconds]