SubjectRe: Stack overflow

>I have a functionality which works well if the code whcih performs this
>function is embedded in the required function. If this functionality is
>implemented as a separate function, and this function is called at the
>required place, the system crashes. I have used KDB for debugging. But,

I'd suggest check the args passed to the function and the sizes they
would consume when they are passed as 'call by value'.
Try to pass them as pointers maybe.

Yes, i think there is a limit on kernel stack but not i'm not too sure
about the number.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.057 / U:0.476 seconds]