SubjectRe: 32bit dev_t
On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 11:04:45PM +0100, Andries.Brouwer@cwi.nl wrote:
> Once or twice a year I build a kernel with 32bit or 64bit dev_t.
> Every now and then submit a few patches so that doing so
> remains easy. The last real change was the change in prototype
> of the VFS *_mknod functions.

It's good to know that the actual changes are small, but I was
specifically wondering what the status was as far as inclusion. If
there are issues, what are they? Etc.

Joel

--

"In the arms of the angel, fly away from here,
From this dark, cold hotel room and the endlessness that you fear.

Joel Becker
Senior Member of Technical Staff
Oracle Corporation
E-mail: joel.becker@oracle.com
Phone: (650) 506-8127

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.110 / U:0.572 seconds]