Subjectre: Frequent system lockups under load
dk@webcluster.at wrote:
> this posting is the last try to get a solution for a problem I have since
> summer last year.
>
> Last summer we bought 2 servers for a cluster and run RedHat 7.2 on it.
> We had frequently lockups ...
> As long as I don't do LDAP lookups in postfix the system seems to be stable

For support with Red Hat kernels, please contact Red Hat.
The linux-kernel mailing list can only support kernels built
from the sources at http://kernel.org
(e.g. http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.4/linux-2.4.20.tar.bz2 )
If you can reproduce the problem using a kernel.org kernel, please repost your question,
preferably using the format described at http://lxr.linux.no/source/REPORTING-BUGS
And if you can't reproduce the problem with that kernel, you've solved it!

See http://www.kernelnewbies.org/ if you need help with the above.
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel