SubjectRe: Why is Nvidia given GPL'd code to use in closed source drivers?
Well, i dunno how i got drawed into to (well i do). Your right, but i'm
just trying to find a usefull solution for me having to download and
shift though a ~500kb discussion leading noware (drawing my conclusion
from the past here). I don't think Hell.Surfers is going to accomplish
anything here, besides angering a whole bunch of people (am i right?).
Sooner or later, some one is going to come up with the idea of
--attempting to-- banning him from the mailing list (just like RMS
before), and thats again accompilished nothing. And damn it, i'd love to
have opensource (or freesoftware, whatever the politicaly correct thing
is :) ) nvidia drivers, so i could attempt to fix the Twin view
flakinies, have the nvidia drivers use the kernel nvidia fb, and have
dual head console, etc.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.033 / U:0.704 seconds]